| mEowings | About mEow | mEow remembers | mEow frens | mEow-ers | | |
A day At YMCA kids camp
Friday, December 09, 2005


Took me quite some time to get used to it. I mean, who would imagine that one week ago when asked if I would do volunteer, I loudly say, 我不做亏本生意,one week later, I volunteered myself and asked my fren along to volunteer ourselves to help out at the kids camp. And while years ago, I loudly say,"Kids are BRATS~!"now, I was like smiling my way through the 8hours camp. Here, the 好心大使~Presenting, Elaine And Mei Mei ...

We started off feeling quite bored,then was like took pic...again *snapsnap* *snapsnap* Here we go again~lol~

ok, enuf of pic,back to helping out...actually, I was abit very stressed. Man, the question given are tough...we wasnt briefed beforehand. So the kids were going "Teacher,hw to do this,how to do tis?I dun understand"..and I was trying my best to smoke my way across. Like, how to break a code, I was like oh,mayb u go try tis...and tink about it, if it dun work,try the other way. Tink,and try to solve it. (smoking~!!)

The easiest qns wich I easily solve it is tis. Try it...

Qns:

You have a 3litres Jar and 5 litres Jar. You are trying to get 4Litres of water. Hw would u do it? No measuring cyclinder, No estimation, No trying to give cheeky ans wadsoever.

Anyway, drop by meimei's blog and u can see she mentioned the cuties...the lil twins.. more pics..

Both of think both of them are very cute,So more *snapsnap*

I found tis lil boy v cute,will grow up to b a handsome kid I m sure,So more *Snapsnap*dun u tink he looks a little bit like,Edison Chen?haha~

The gal is my personal favourite among my group.She v cute lo. Initially, when the class began,she was abit quiet quiet. She suddenly sat on the floor and sob. Stunned, I walked over and asked her wad's wrong. Sobbing, she told me that the other gal dun wanna fren her,so she sit down on the floor and cry...OoooH~so cutely familiar,so kid like...den I haf to 哄her lo. Ask her sit on chair dun cry and den the other gal will fren her..lol~kids...


Mei mei wear so sexy,all the kids like her more,See,she even got a drawing...

Overall, I m totally tired by the end of the day...

It was like...cute...I was like always saying kids are BRATS, bt I have survived one day,playing with kids, really having alot of fun,forgetting all the troubles, juz immersing myself in pure innocent joys I got from kids...of coz there are the naughty ones,whom I longed to spank,who can speak fluently, or should i say, Scold fluently in english, and utter fluent foul languages in Hokkien(better than I can)... -.-""...But on the whole...

Kids are indeed, Bundles of Joys...

(Still needing volunteers, 19-21Dec, 9am - 5pm...Interested parties can contact me...)


4:40 PM | back to top
Go to older postsGo to newer posts
mEow
Follow this blog: '



Rewind