| mEowings | About mEow | mEow remembers | mEow frens | mEow-ers | | |
I m BACK!
Monday, July 30, 2007


I m back from Phuket...its better than I tot...Gimme a chance, I will go again...There are so many other tings I wanna do bt have nt done yet.

I took a map and found that Phuket is nt jus bout seawater and beach and sand...it also have horse-ridding, elephant riding, butterfly farm, pearl farm and others..which I m nt interested in. Bt these few places are wad I m interested in. Din have time time to go there...

The moment we reached, we spent 1 hr with the tour gp bargaining wher to go n wad to do. Apparently cos they were the only ones open at tt hr...12-1plus...they put us on the chopping board and pushed us tours tt cost 2800baht. wich is, around s$140. For wich later the next day we see the same event charged at 1200baht...duh...halfprice lor.

The first food I ate...sotong...



We were darn starved cos freaking budget airline charge for food n drinks they provide to passengers...so we din get anyting...thus...by the time they finally got us food, I m totally starved...the sotong...oooh...its ultimate delicious...those street stuff...cheap cheap..ard 40cents spore dollars..tried to find it again bt cant...

We managed to round up all the lost sheep who were scared scattered by the menacing wolves who tried pulling them into the bars...






and proceeded to have our dinner/supper...It was a too-fulling meal which costed S$700 for the 20 of us... luckily, boss paid for it.. It consisted of Fried rice, lobster, egg, fried fish, calamari, crabs, vege, bbq prawns.


Lobster and expensive seafood aint so expensive anymore...here in Phuket...we almost have prawns n fish( at least) with some lobsters for every dinner...


We cant finish the food...n were totally too full.. I bought a pair of slippers,


we walked around and saw...

MACDONALDS!

This was along the beach...quite cute ah...



Day 2 is free n easy...best, we slept til 12pm before we were woken up by the drillin n construction work nearby...yes, the hotel is renovating...why? why wherever i go there will b construction? in XMS, NYJC, SDE...and even nw at hotel oso...WHY ME?

We went shopping ard...travelling is a problem...it takes ard 30min-40min to travel to the town...in tutu...




We first went breakfast where we had our Char-yen n wad is tt?
The food took some time to come, so we snap snap eat some 'life-saver' food..Bin Bin!! In my office, I always have Bin Bin on my table, that nv fails to disappear... But anyway, here's a imported-to-Phuket-BIn Bin...



cant remember... superb! Went massage next...it was painfully shiok! lol..nope, its nt like the last oily-marinating-chicken feel I got last time at the Spa in Spore..

After tt we went to their "Phuket Town" to shop... On the way we dropped by and ate...Bird's nest... *Drool~* Its nt exactly cheap..bt well...go lo... da bao one back for my mum too...





Phuket town is nothing more than some high rise shopping centre..which i kinda dread... If i wanna shop in tis kinda places..mite as well jus stay in spore...its typical shopping centre..sian...nevertheless, i bought pairs of cute slippers...Yes, more slippers...We further shopped ard for some things in their little bugis-street-like market..love it..their bags are cute...and cheap...Their clothes and stuff were so local...so I m happy...nt like the shopping centre at Phuket Street.

Guess wad we ate there...?


Haagen Dazs....yes...sometimes, although the price is almost the same for such international brands...still...people will b more willing to spend overseas than in their countries..why ah?

While breezing around..I also saw....beautiful sunset...







I also found time to take some pic of me n the hotel swimming pool..on the other side, there is a bar table for u to swim over n drink..but nope, i din swim there...Promised my mum i wont swim... :D I m such a good gal... :D



Will update the rest on Day three tml... Goin JB LO~

**added**

Back from JB...went there for aikido training cum food-fiesta...lol..no la...my tingting n fren brought me ard to eat the finest food... while eating, we also had a little lesson on biology...Saw a pair of mating cats right infront of us...erm..yah...reproduction process...hmm... ok anyway, the food is fantastic, but nope, no pics...we ate salted egg-yellow fried crabs...salted-peppered fish...lok-lok...Ma-La Chicken...and oso did massage... pain! shioking pain... ;P

Ok, back to my phuket trip...

Day 3...

Is phi-phi island day..its so great to travel with boss... flight ticket paid for, hotel accommodation paid for, and even the one-day-tour oso paid for...OOh...i m Lovin' it.. :D

Yes, our phi-phi island..We traveled on speed-boat but still took like some 40min to reach...I went to see the nice scenery at the front of the boat...the view is awesome...saw seagull n eagles soaring in the sky..the water is blue and nice... i grabbed hold to the front while the boat sped on...feels like... I m riding on those...water ski... where u grab on to a rope while the speed boat pulls u along...cool....

But beauty comes with price...and I got the mark and evidence to prove it..


(blueblack on the day of event..)

blue black days later...(Disgusting aint it?)

A huge blue black... I got it when there was a big wave and the boat speed thru it...we jumped literally...and i knock onto the side...*ouch*... There was slight rain and it beaded my face painfully..but yep..the scenery is nice...

We went to the place where they filmed the Beach... and went to look at other parts of the pretty scenes...



We stopped by a smaller Phi phi... and took picture..


Yes yes..only 2 female...for the whole trip..only us two female... Anyway, whole company oso more or less likdat le...the other ladies dun often show up...

Oh anyway, we rode off for the bigger Phi Phi...

Fishies!!! pretty fishies!!!Yes...this is the sea...nt aquarium... wow! *at least for me*


they threw in some water melon..and here u have it...! Piranhas! lol..jus jus kiddin..but they sure look fierce...


Guess wad's next??


Why my facial expression so weird? cos I cant breathe... Hw to smile and breathe at the same time with the mask on?






Anyway, we din wanted to go down de.but the water is so clear...I physco-ed our GPS to go...
Why is my float blue? actually, its for kids..i m too small size..yes...

In we go...

It was initially scary...cos there were many many fishes at where I m supposed to jump in... "Will they bite me like they bite the watermelon??"

Nope they din..in fact I cant even get close enuf to touch them..they were swift...

It is totally awesome to snorkel ard there...amazing water...fishes..and corals!!its an experience that is totally addictive....Swimming with the fish...seeing all the corals...saw sea-urchin...beautiful beautiful corals..oh so beautiful...the fishes....it look like those u see on documentary...but the feel is totally different...

I tailed a fish who was swimming ard and nibbling the corals...so cute! its absolutely a pretty fish...it glows..also saw the fish in nemo..nono, not nemo..bt the square one in the tank with the scar... and oso saw those pretty blue-yellow ones...oh..the sight is so absolutely pretty..we snorkeled for ard 30 min...willy joined us soon after we dropped in cos my boss threaten to throw him in anyways whether he like it ornot..lol...but i tink he dun regret too...:D

We later went to another island to have lunch...aint we starved..man...scenery ard everywhere is so nice~




I din managed to get this plate...din snatch fast enuf... :(


Ok anyways, wad's with this bird?



It meows...
It rings... lol!!!
It does.....really!!!

Shopping again for our final sprint...we tutu over...


Familiar brands??


Familiar food??



Cow cow??



And heading back...the road is...wooh! I tink I wont be able to drive man..its so so steep..



My dinner on day 3, last day in Phuket...as usual, we drink cha-yen..and i had noodles seafood salad..


Last picture I took...
thai boxing...someting we missed...


That marked the end of my trip..headed back to spore..reached at 1am...lucky dad picked me up..:D

The buys....


**nope nope..kapo-cat not included**

Labels:



1:41 PM | back to top
Go to older postsGo to newer posts
mEow
Follow this blog: '



Rewind