| mEowings | About mEow | mEow remembers | mEow frens | mEow-ers | | |
My frown
Monday, August 06, 2007




I m at the airport gg to fly to Guangzhou for a holiday...Wee~ But wad's with the frown?

Wait...wads the laptop at the airport? Yep, my laptop is gg overseas too. ok...tt aside...wad's with the frown?

The lady is pregnant!

Although it is nothing surprising for a female to b pregnant when she is all ready and in all nature's way, ready...it still came as a surprise. Who would have expected it? I've told my mom...and his dad knew too...but his mum has yet to know...if she noes...oh man...h*ll will break loose...

Wad shld I do? Wad shld I do?

Actually, already decided....there is nothing tt can b done but to wait for the bb to b born... wad to do?

With all this in mind, hw to go gz with a peace of mind? Well, tickets already booked, no matter wad, still have to go la... so...go lo...will update more when I m there, and ideally if the internet over there aint tt bad...


5:13 AM | back to top
Go to older postsGo to newer posts
mEow
Follow this blog: '



Rewind