| mEowings | About mEow | mEow remembers | mEow frens | mEow-ers | | |
Photos!
Sunday, August 19, 2007


Finally stopped draggin my feet and uploaded the pics..m havin real difficulties doing so..cos I took a total of 700+ photos in my 4.5days there....so have to filter, filter n filter... Hw did i manage to take soOOOoooo many pics? Erm....the motto is "Take First, decide later"....well, I took close to 300pics while in phuket...my 3d2n there....so...5d4n took 700 is nt too much aint it?

Ok...here's the pic...

As usual..the cat lover here cant live a post without her cats....And see hw my cats love me? They were either sulkin, or trying to sneak into my suitcase to go along with me...Aint they sweet~ :D

The more experienced maomao noes tt sulking is nt the best choice....doing someting about it..like sneaking into my suitcase can hopefully allow him to b brought along... ;P

Day 1

On 6 Aug 2007...I m there....In BaiYun International Airport... Guess wad we saw as the first eatery?
Yours truly....Macdonald's! I'm Lovin it!

erm..yes..i've permed my hair...I rather use the word...curl my hair..perm sounds abit..erm..auntie? And the last ting i wan is ppl saying i look auntie...again...did i say again? :(

I din book the hotel..bt knowing its nt the peak period for tour...plus I did my hwk n shortlisted quite a few in case one aint available, we walked into one of my shortlisted hotel...True enuf, plenty of rooms..We chose tis...cos forum wrote that it has rooms overlooking Pearl River (珠江) the very river that runs from GZ to SZ to HK...and it was written tt a walk at nite alongside it is a romantic ting to do...
waiting for our room...with our must-have-book cum map of GZ...

We got our room soon enuf...Its big..modern...gorgeous..and..comes with buffet breakfast...we stayed in tis for 2 nites..love it..totally...

He's looking at the Pearl River...while acting cool...

GOing SHOPPIN!



The first gift I got for myself...(aside the postcards n book)... Bear Brick~ Cos he is in the figurine shop...asking me wad I wan...and as I look ard the shop filled with scantily cladded women..oops..I mean... nice anime characters in their (barely there) armour... this bear brick caught my eye...All of the bears there cost RMB 25= S$5...sounds lik cheaper than wad is sold in spore..so I jus got one...tis one...the boss say is the supplier give her, initially dun wanna sell...only sell if we buy at RMB35... duh... raise of 10bucks = 2bucks difference..of cos I still wan tis cutie... Oh...anyway,. Why i love tis bear? cos its white...and its written there as the 10th anniversary bear...is it really...limited edition?? Hmm..anyone can help me identify him?


Day 2

Here's me in our hotel room...yep..I said its big..it is..even have space to do a small figurine runway... they even provide complimentary fruits...and mineral water....Mineral water is a must..their tapwater got abit of mudtaste...wich is nt tt bad..cos another one in sz...the taste is of metal..-.-""... Oh anyway, look at the figurines..actually, the one sittin at the table looks great...

Oh,oh....yah, wads with the RMB100 i'm holding..yep..its a fake...we got fake notes yep... 2 of them too....fortunately, we got a special UV pen to check them nw...bt yep...2 fakes...


After unloading our figurines...we went sight-seeing...

This the one 山 i saw at GZ n sz though i planned to go 白云山,莲花山.... Ended up only can go 孙中山纪念馆...cos nt enuf time...5 days aint too much when u wanna go sz too...Its pretty there...bt quite a tourist spot.... the flowers are pretty too...


Next, we went to 越秀公园... In the forum, its a must-see place cos got waterfall...woh! at least someting....someting....natural aint it? ok...

Guess gg at an off-peak period haf its pro n CONS.... we din see no waterfall...guess its dried up...

But we still had fun here....


All the 成语.... fun... Check tis out...
Its..... the fishing with the straight hook...直勾钓鱼,愿者上钩...someting likdat...





塞耳偷 铃?anyway, tis the one tt describe like ostrich stickin its head in the sand and tink ppl cant see him...same ting here...they cover their ears so when they steal the bell, it 'wont ring'and they wont b caught...

My fave!!!!

狐假虎威!!!! I love the fox...he got tt cocky look!


盲人摸象..

My other fave!!!guesS!!!
对牛弹琴...

And...to the turtle lover....

龟兔赛跑...yep..the rabbit is behind....

This...is....

举棋不定.... :D



坐井观天...

And ...
I have fun fooling ard...


Food... this is 刀削面... kinda like the 拉面..taste nt bad..jus abit oily...fully of meat..and v little vege.. :(



After this, we went shoppin...at Beijing Street...the 五月花 shoppin centre..its jus like erm...yea...any shoppin centre u find in spore..nothing special...bought...clothes....and stuff...



Day 3
We shopped at 上下九...another must-visit shoppin street...cant find my fren's family jade shop though its ard the area...shopped til ard 3 and we rushed back to check out of hotel n to proceed to SZ...

The train we took to sz is ironically better than the plane we took to GZ...DUN DUN DUN Ever fly budget....

The train to sz? it runs at the speed of average 160km/hr... reachin to even 200km/hr...cool ah! its spacious, cooling....took only 1.5hr to reach...almost lik me gg to sch...

When we reach there..we took a cab to my planned place.... Hot spring resort...wich is all the way at...Shiyan...the cab took ard 1-2hrs...and when we reach, aint we disappointed? We checked out of the 4start hotel to check into tis 3star hotel at Shiyan... its supposed to b a hot spring resort with horse riding facilities and hot spring for ppl to soak in...well, 4star is so WOOW~, 3 star cant b tt bad? OMG, we r so wrong!!! It nt only is ulu...it....it...HAS NO LIFT!!! we stayed on the top level...level 3. and the horse riding facilities? nope, no more horse! tink it closed down...

We went to the hot spring tt nite..yep..at nite...and hmm...its nt those rock type..jus some swimming pool....with boiling hot water...okok..its nt boiling..jus 40-50degrees...

there is 7 pools in all..ranging from wine to pool in pool...milk...ginseng...etc...we spent ard 1 hr there and went back..cos they kinda closing too...sucky...bought tibits and played some mahjong where I nearly gamed with 13wonders...and we din bathe and slept..why? cos the water smelt of metal...I brush my teeth with mineral water n listerine water and yep..we checked out of the hotel and ran off... and yes, noOOooo internet connection here...there...

Day 4
We took a cab to our next hotel..I condemn 3 stars...we checked into a 4star...Its gorgeous again...and guess wad i saw in the toilet?


erm...? egg??? a raw egg???!!! lol! aint it cute? its the soap!!!! ;D

And we went to the un-missable attraction at SZ... Windows of the world~


First ting we went??

FOOD~


Den...with renewed strength..I fooled ard again..yes..I m trying to imitate her...

Bt failed badly.. :P

With renewed strength..we oso went...



The little dinos are feasting on the vegetarian dino!!!


After gathering courage n strength from the dinos... we....

daringly disturb the big cat~ Meow!

and...
The Indians....


And punched myself in the nose when i shot my first arrow...ouch...


Sight-seeing...

SYDNEY opera hse...ooh...my fave!

fooling ard again...:D




The slanting tower...slanted tower or slanting?
the mermaid...











the great falls~

at the egpyt corner...

found mummy and...

We got to dress up...and ride on the camel..with 2 pics... cost only 55rmb...FUN!!!

We oso rode on horse carriage besides camel....its just like...the stories in Happily ever after where the prince n princess were in the carriage towards their palace...

yay yah..

Our palace?nar..no way~



After that...sleep den...

Day 5
we went back to GZ....

and shopped....


And ate....
I got....151..twice..the number tag for food..

And then...we bought cheap tings along the way near our hotel... mp4...cost s$60...imitation kind but..hey,cheap..bt its all chinese words and format tt even I vomit blood when trying to use...

We oso went sauna tt nite and i had foot massage...nt as painful...sauna was...nt hot! i added water n sat on the highest but...nt hot....boring too...sitting alone at the room for 15min...duh..went to the steambath..better lo...at least i sweat there...yes..i din sweat much at the sauna dry room...jus a grew abit of droplets... :<> Day 6
Ate free breakfast at the hotel and went to airport...and...

Home sweet home~

Yeah!finally..blogged finish~ :D


11:21 AM | back to top
Go to older postsGo to newer posts
mEow
Follow this blog: '



Rewind