| mEowings | About mEow | mEow remembers | mEow frens | mEow-ers | | |
Good News & Bad News
Wednesday, August 22, 2007


Today... sigh...yay~ wad??!!!??

Well, early in the morning, i woke at 6 plus...A big deal for someone who keeps waking at 12plus...and went all the way to the west..nope..nt for lesson, yet..

BBDC...

9.15. At 930... I saw the words, " Passed" and walked out happily.. YAY! Passed my Final Theory Test (FTT)~

Heard alot of scary stories of ppl failing, so I m totally freaked out before taking the test.. I religiously memorised, ok, tried to remember the exercise qns from the book Kuang passed my years ago...wich I've yet to return...but hey..its useful...

The qns were easier than I tot...easier than BTT cos no need to remember the this sign that sign... couple of qns made me (almost) giggle out while some got me stumped.. But hey~ I passed means I passed, who cares hw I did it..

Booked my final test for driving...and guess wad? Its way back nxt yr in feb...greats..but well..wad to do..learn private classes..expect priority service meh?

So, wad's the bad news? Nono, nt tt I have to wait half a year to take the final exam, and that my PDL expires exactly on the day I take my test...so its either a new pdl or a new License..hope its the latter...

Ok, back to the bad news.

I was allocated most of my modules.Den i rearranged my timetable again, and re-ballot. And I m totally pissed off cos the whole system is pretty much cok up...there is instantaneously swap if there is a match. But hey, consider this, If person A wans a slot from Person B, B dun wan the slot from A, but wans the slot from C, but C dun wants the slot from B but wans the slot from A. Neither of them will get wad they wan based on the system. But if all these infor are made known. 3 person will get wad they wan, instead of the shitty timetable they got. But because of the Imperfect Market and no Perfect Knowledge, 3 ppl will sit sulking away as the ballot time closes.

So being the smart, ACT Smart person, I decided to drop my module. Cos when there is a vacancy, u can add and get the slot immediately. So assuming the same situation, with me being A, wanting slot B, I give up my slot A, person C see le happy, quickly snatch for slot A, slot C will be available. So, person B will take slot C, and drop his slot B, and I can get my slot B.

PERFECT PLAN!

But wad? Wads the but?

I dropped...and forgot to add...I was busy reading forum tt I forgot the time and blink. its closed. And now? I have 2 modules without tutorial slots..LOL!

Hey, I still tink its a smart idea to drop my tutorial slot. Cos at least mayb someone will get wad they wan...jus tt the smart me did the silly ting of forgetting the time..well, genius do have flaws too u noe... ok ok..stop puking...now wad?

Well, I m nt too panicky...nt yet..jus have to do the manual way...appeal... They gonna hate me..cos they actually allocated tutorial slots to me le..and den I drop them..oops...well, gimme shitty timetable, hw to accept?

I guess I m gonna b blacklisted soon as the person who dropped the most tutorial slots causing trouble for one and all...

No la, actually, I m more of like waiting for the walk-in...where I can walk into the tutorial slot of my choice... Sigh...I know..its mean and evil and unreasonable..seriously, i wanted to re-ballot for the slot de..but I totally forget the time..so...sigh... shld i write there as missed online registration? hmm..honesty is a virtue..but dunno if they will cut marks off my records for tutorial participation as a result of this...so... well, dun learn from me...

Be smart but dun act smart..duh~


5:18 PM | back to top
Go to older postsGo to newer posts
mEow
Follow this blog: '



Rewind