| mEowings | About mEow | mEow remembers | mEow frens | mEow-ers | | |
Taiwan Trip; Jan 2008
Wednesday, July 16, 2008


I listed out my overseas trip.Hmm..v little, but noticed, hey, wher is the post for my tw trip?

So, here it is, as usual, picture again.

Went with my company earlier this yr. Best,cos v cheap. Only needa worry about expenditure on wad we wanna buy.

First day


Yes, it is THIS cold..at least, for me.

Firs stop, Taipei...wher we play this..machine..My first catch. Fox!

By the end of the whole trip,visiting such shops all over taiwan, at least 10shops we went. Here is the Trohpy~are the Trophies :D



This is day 2, i tink,


My room mate. She, is getting married tis sept. *envious*

Why the tired look? We travelled few hrs in early morning to come and see these stones.. -.-""



Group pics with my boss n colleagues

Do I look sleepy? Yes I AM sleepy...


This is at 九分.The ice cream seller is v v v v passionate..*Sweat*



Notice our surprised look?Esp willy (above), cos the auntie suddenly grab his hand to hug her waist!
Another day. Dunno which day. But judging by my change of clothes, it is another day. Yea,another sleepy look. Cos travelling, is a killer..


check out my colleague's humsup face..lol!
Another day, to the temple...




The famous ferry's wheel



And the very familiar brand:


Where we travelled few hrs to see the salt mountain...


And many more hrs to see trees... and where i bought fresh wasabi..and oso wooden mouse for my kitty... :D


We oso went strawberry farm,but the berry aint tt nice...


Another day, when we see the guards who cannot move..keke



went for lunch at this special place,decorations inside are good looking:



Finally last day, Free n easy. we went back to taipei...



Some food I ate:


Smelly doufu..not smelly..so i ordered from2 stalls..and both..disappointed me..and I nv eat them anymore...after tis.

And the super delicious:



One of my best trick of the trip is, getting my fren, GPS to pose in the strangest position.I guess I m a good toker.. I remember the first time I met him some 1yr back, he has slight fear for heights, and I managed to psycho him to go.. "Reversed bungee"...wuahahahaha




lol. I m the director, and the actor willingly get conned into striking these various pose...wuahahahaha!

And last but not least:

I m determined to capture pictures of all cats from all over the world. Wherever mEow goes, must take pic of cats.

*MEOW!*

Labels: ,



5:02 PM | back to top
Go to older postsGo to newer posts
mEow
Follow this blog: '



Rewind