| mEowings | About mEow | mEow remembers | mEow frens | mEow-ers | | |
mEow Day = Fun Day
Tuesday, July 15, 2008


Sunday Is a Happy mEow day. mEow went Cat show. Been long since I went for such cat shows. I remember, the last one I went was at Spore Expo. And somehow, I think sh*t happened and I went alone. And the best part is, the show aint even nice.. :x cos no cats.

But this time round, its different. It was totally enjoyable, so many cute cats, so many cute cats, oops, did I jus repeated myself? So many cute cats!!!So many cute cats!!!So many cute cats!!!So many cute cats!!!So many cute cats!!!So many cute cats!!!So many cute cats!!!So many cute cats!!!

Keke.

Ok, pictures... Lots... not really alot la..cos actually I've loaned out my digi cam to a fren. Shldnt have done it, cos I cant live without my camera. *regrets* Hope my fren & camera comes back soon. Counting down 1 mth.

Alright, so here's the picture in low resolution high noise, taken with my sis's k800 3.2mp hp camera, whereby hp dun work (anymore).

My Favourite, one of the most propellin reasons why I wanna go, cos the cat show theme is Uniquely Singapore. Surely have...

ps: mouse over and click the names of the cats to link to website on infor on the breeds

Singapura

If u are wondering, no,not all stray cats in Singapore is Singapura. Singapura is a real pedigree...
And if u are wondering again, the cost of one cost around USD$600-800 while a show specimen cost upwards of £600.


Top Kitty



You may not find it very cute, cos it dun have the classic tabby's unique swirl, nor the cute little folded ears of America Curls, nor the pretty coat of Maine Coon. I love Singapura.

For one, it is a local cat, I m proud of it, I m Proud of Singapore, I m Proud of this Singapura, the local local pedigree! It loves to perch on ppl's shoulders u noe~ :P

For two, its v petite(keke, jus like me). But hey, petite does nt mean lousy. 麻雀虽小,五脏俱全. Singapura are hardy, and strong, and cute. And cute. Very cute.

For three, it is absolutely cute. absolutely cute. absolutely cute. absolutely cute. absolutely cute. absolutely cute. absolutely cute. absolutely cute. absolutely cute. absolutely cute. absolutely cute. absolutely cute. absolutely cute. absolutely cute!!!

Ok, more pictures less writing rite? Alright.

No. 1 Exortic


Wad on earth is this? Actually, its basically a persian with short hair. It is! Ppl love persian, but maintanance is problematic, so...they breed and got..The short hair persian, and called it, Exortic.

Another exortic





Next, no. 39. That is her/his competition no. (let's jus call her, a female Maine Coon?)
When I saw her at the ring, I fell in love. Her meowing, those eyes that sparkle.. I m in love... Everytime the judge pass by her cage, she would stand up, and meow so happily. Her eyes really sparkled.

If this is a petshop, I think I will pawn all my things to jus, buy her. Yes, even this laptop. I wld pawn even my one and only laptop to buy her.. At most go lib to blog loh.. :x...

Yes, I m so in love... LoVe, is Blind~ And love can make u do everything..here..is the beauty...



Massive right? Do u noe, the heaviest cat in the world is a Maine Coon, weighing 20kg!




Look at those sparkling eyes..And then imagine these eyes, kitty stand up, looks with this pair of eyes, then give the sweetest "meow~"



Next, a series of my next favourite cat,

American Curl






Wads with this kitty?
It is in the same wrap as that American Curl...two cats snuggled together..Cuteness beyond descriptions.


Grumpy cat, but gt 9th! Of the whole show!

Does tis look like Maomao? Yes!
So, DSH oso can take part. Mewmew, U'r up in the nxt cat show~ :D

Been a really fun day~ :D

Ps: Thks for gg with me! :)

Labels: ,



9:25 PM | back to top
Go to older postsGo to newer posts
mEow
Follow this blog: '



Rewind