| mEowings | About mEow | mEow remembers | mEow frens | mEow-ers | | |
another mEow day
Thursday, July 17, 2008


Today, is quite a happy day.

mEow day= happy day. mEow's definition. :D

Woke up feeling moody though..din have a good dream..again.

Supposed to go museum de, but fren last min got urgent matters, so we got to stay home and slack. :D

And, i fulfilled some of my resolution which I made.

Check this out, my 杯面really tasted fantastic. And yes, it is like the one from Taiwan. Either my dad or sis got it from tw, or some smart a*s have brought this high-in-demand cup noodle to singapore, and my mum bought it from the megastore downstairs.



The meat is...Worh~ and the soup..and the...aaagh..it jus taste good..it've got to be the best cup noodle anyone ever created..with meat...oh my, hw can anyone be so ingenious?


so, as usual, was chatting with 24-hr-online-Turtle.She say she wanna go gym, but shy. So I suggested, blading..

Cos well, since the last time I went bladin which ended up in this:

(hw did i did it? erm...slope+speed+turning corner+mentality to fall = felled mEow)

I've learnt thru this hard way of hw to blade. While listening to jay's song on the way back, I kinda...领悟 hw to blade better..and I did bladed better..I think, its the mind too..Cos I m always too scared to fall, so kinda dun dare to try anything more beyond my comfort zone.. and now, I've step outta my fears, and yippe, I think I can blade better nw. ha..how ironic when I say it, and dun do it..to other parts of my life.

So, I m like, tempted to cfm my suspicions that i m a better blader. So, the chance came, and I grabbed it.

So, we made the date, at 7pm. Go Ecp.

And, though got lost abit, we made it. Bladed for ard... 2hrs, and NO FALLS! Yippee! And the best part, I've learnt to handle slope better... I dare to go down slope with more confidence. N, the slope at ecp near the water-sports area while I previously grabbed tightly for dear life when I was gg down that slope, I glided down nicely this time. *proud of the mEow*.

Achievement of the Month!

So, well done mEow, for fulfilling some of the resolution, and, learning to blade better.


A well-spent day brings good sleep
-
Leonardo da Vinci


With this sweet video song, Hope everyone (including/especially me) gets a good night sleep.


Labels: ,



12:58 AM | back to top
Go to older postsGo to newer posts
mEow
Follow this blog: '



Rewind