| mEowings | About mEow | mEow remembers | mEow frens | mEow-ers | | |
I m in Guangzhou
Tuesday, August 07, 2007


I m in Gz already...surprisingly, the hotels here have intenet~woh! Going shoppin lo...

While I m here, cant stop tinking bout my cats...Mao n Mew got freaked out recently when a shelf from ikea fell down....duh....mao so freaked out he struggle even when I hug n calm him...mew will dash into his 'bomb shelter'-tent when he's in the room...

And while they are all so freaked out...I m away...duh...

Miss them...

Miss the dear lady, Miss Mi Mi too...duh..hope she dun give birth while we are in gz...Come to tink of it, we dunno when she is pregnant..only recently did it became obvious...ohh..... Hope my cats will all b fine~

Shoppin off i go~ :D


11:33 AM | back to top
Go to older postsGo to newer posts
mEow
Follow this blog: '



Rewind