| mEowings | About mEow | mEow remembers | mEow frens | mEow-ers | | |
One day Slacking at Home...
Friday, December 02, 2005


Wah~can tell you..today is really wad I call slack.

I sleep til 2plus. Coz the air con not off den curtain not drawn so it's like..wah,blissful sleeping lo. Was awakened by the hungry cat...Let me repeat, is hungry cat,not Starving cat. Wad's the diff? Well,hungry is juz mouth itchy wanna eat,starving is like...really starving.My cat is never starving bah.She is juz...wanna eat lo...

Anyway, I wake up am like,wah...good life. Eat breakfast at 2pm+. watch tv, read papers, read this read that, look at clock,Liew...only 3pm+...why does time crawl?For the first time since a long time,I felt that time slowed down for me. Bt at the wrong time bah...

So came online blog lo. -HEE-

Anyway,was msn-ing val...she gg dye hair..so good..So sad,I no money go...haiz...

Santa...Tis yr I've been nice...

I dun ask for too much. Not hard to get too. Juz gimme some money...Few thousands can le. US dollars of Singapore dollars oso can.Dun wan rupiahs can le...

Let me daydream...If I have like $10,000.00...

I would dye my hair - $80
I would buy extra ram for my laptop - $100
I would buy clothes for me - $100
I would buy bag - $50
I would buy a i pod for SomeOne - $300
I would buy a i pod for my sis - $300
I would buy a i pod for myself - $300
I would buy a laptop for my sis - $4,000.00 (the rest she pay)
I would buy a new vcd cum dvd player for the family - $500.00
I would buy some stuff for my cat - $100
I would buy a new hp - $500
I would treat val to Fish & Co - $50
I would save the rest - Priceless

(see I m nice rite...)


3:59 PM | back to top
Go to older postsGo to newer posts
mEow
Follow this blog: '



Rewind