| mEowings | About mEow | mEow remembers | mEow frens | mEow-ers | | |
I m back
Thursday, June 12, 2008


I just got back today...rather, ytd night at 1130pm...touch down...

supposed to be back on friday 13th, but too broke to continue staying, so spent sgd 150 to fly back earlier..hw ironic... bt after much consideration, 150bucks is worth it...cos i get to see my cats earlier..and get those mosquitos in hk away from me..dam they sting me like.. i m a blood donation bank..

Photos and updates of my trip...later..

BUt one ting i must say, USA Hotel, the hostel I 've stayed in for 8days...sucks!!! 12am-7am no hot water. Our room's air con leaks..and there are american blacks hovering at the downstairs of our hostel drinking, smoking... and one night, they even come up to our level and chat at the lift lobby...

Our hotel is no hotel like. whole building is like... -.-''' downstairs got shops, money exchange, chinese herbs, shops selling kinky stuff..-.-.... and the whole building consist of different uses ranging from hostels like ours, hourly rated hotel, office, light factory, and residential tt looks like our one-room flat..and the area is like a slum place... oh nO!

Anyway, we shifted to YMCA hotel right after our programme ended..and its like a joy..and it cost ard 7bucks more expensive than the other..per night..-.-

Anyway, am back.. was finding water to drink..and kinda found someting interesting... the 2 bottles of beers in our fridge is missing... and my chonya which is left untouched seems to have ppl drinking it...hmm..wonder if my mum is worried i might become an alchoholic in my attempt to 'numb' myself?? Aiyo..i wont loh... Though I must admit...drinking abit makes me sleep better at night.. haha... bt hey, drinking 养命酒 oso can mah... so drinking abit is ok...

Duh..kinda stressed when my parents get stressed over my relationship issues..makes me even more wanna look normal and ok..but inevitably make me even more tired out...

Kinda late..better sleep loh~

Picture blog, coming up... warning: expect to see slum areas... :P


2:47 AM | back to top
Go to older postsGo to newer posts
mEow
Follow this blog: '



Rewind