| mEowings | About mEow | mEow remembers | mEow frens | mEow-ers | | |
Movie date
Tuesday, June 17, 2008


After I m single, got to watch more movies than ever...its strange and ironic, cos usually, its during attached when ppl go movie more..cos couples like to watch movie aint it? no...

Anyway, watched "The Happening" last week..its a total crap to me... to most of whom I know who watched the show..mayb..in the artistic sense, it is great...but I m in no mood to comprehend such artistic stuff, for the obvious reasons... so I really tink the show is crap..yea, come and fault me!

Great, i m growing to be like a b*tch.. rite... I was.. I am... wadever...

Anyway, I went to watch movie with the president of Singapore ytd, Monday Night..

REALLY!!!

We were in the same cinema watching the same show..really, no kiddin..together with us were many other gooseberry like some 500 other ppl in GV MAx at Vivo, including celebrities like Zoe Tay & Hubby, Pan Ling Ling & Hubby.

Ok, the real story is, my sis told me got free tix to watch the show I wanted to watch badly... Get Smart. I wanted to watch it cos it looks like a lame show to watch and laugh..and got Hiro from Heroes!

And, its a charity event so celebrities will be there and the guest of honor is no other than the president himself!

Check out my pictures:

When he was walking over, snap snap snap..bt..there are too many ppl... and look wad i've got:




I was like tinking, shit, hw am I gonna weave a story on my blog, or even have pictures to post if I only got pictures like this... in short, wtf!?!

Proceeded to near my cinema area..and saw alot of flashlights flashing... den i saw pan ling ling... everyone are taking pictures with her.. erm....ok..i m nt like..a fan..yea, celebrities, bt seriously, i dun really... care... much about this world anymore to say the fact... (oops..)

Anyway, when zoe tay came, after a brief photo shooting with the fans, they gathered with a group pic with the president..my chance came..i sneaked behind the chunk of reporters..from channel news asia and stuff, and took this worthy shot that i can proudly post here and declare i watched movie with the president of singapore:




Finally, a decent photo mah..rite... great...

I look like a total idiot standing there alone, looking ard...but as I looked ard.. i spotted:


Recognise him? haha..i do... he always act the baddie! and he does have the sneaky look rite? with the mouth covered and stuff..lol..no la, i tink we all, rather, i have a mentality tt he's a bad guy... cos of all the show he acted...so i feel he look sneaky..no matter wad..lol!

Anyway, came back, check online and found I did someting embarassing and got found out. I went to check out a guy's friendster profile and he knew...great..nw I look like a woman who jus got ditched and is checking out other guys already... Ok, so why was I checking him out, i mean in friendster even? well, my fren keep nagging his name over and over and over again infront of me, and yes, curiousity made me wanna check out his profile..and wahla, there u have it, Elaine Checking out another guy...made me feel really...stupid.... and desperate.. and like.. totally... aaggh... in short, embarrassed..u noe, checking ppl out...

I guess I m too conservative in the sense I still dun like the idea of gals gg after guys..BUT HEY, i m nt gg after him or anyting..dam..i tink i jus made things worse aint it? this is a typical example of, 越描越黑... and hey, if i m embarassed, why am I broadcasting this shameful event here... so that more ppl can noe wad silly things I did? oh man..i tink..i m nt in the rite mind..

I guess so..if nt, i wont be calling his parents and toking to them on the phone..and then ... crying in public..and I wont be having mood swing like sms-ing him about the gifts nicely, then the same day telling him I hate him... and tt I wld love to see him being scolded, despised, miserable..

Tinking back, is that true? Do I hate him? Yes, I do. :D


4:36 AM | back to top
Go to older postsGo to newer posts
mEow
Follow this blog: '



Rewind