| mEowings | About mEow | mEow remembers | mEow frens | mEow-ers | | |
My date with my gf
Thursday, June 19, 2008


I've decided to have multiple gf-s... gals are all so nice to me... hmm..better nt count out the number of gf-s i have here..if nt they get jealous den I m ... :X

Here's a date with one of my gf... and i msged my honey to date her for next week... and my old flame..must date oso.. and my darling.. oooh..oops... :X

My sweetie:




I had wanted to bring her eat the 'chee tong fun'...but duh..ppl sold out since 230pm..last time when it first opened, wad time oso have...then, they shifted to 830pm..and now, 230pm no more le..tis is wad happened when bix get good..

This fish and chips oso not bad..big serving and good..but I dun like ordering steak there..everytime I say want medium rare, the auntie will glare at me and say, u sure?! medium rare is 30% cooked, bloody.. -.-... ok..i noe..i noe!!! duh...

After tt, went to my house to see and get the pictures we took in hk..And i got mewmew to perform some stunts for the guest


(check out mewmew's little belly!!cute rite)
yes, maomao need to do no tricks to get his treat...face it, the world is never fair...




And his signature wanna cry-look-cute look


And finally, the oh-so-sweet picture...
Why no pic with maomao? cos my gf feels maomao is so huge, scary... :X


Lesson learnt?

Elaine loves food

Criteria to be my gf/bf:
1) must love food
2) must love cats
3) must love my cats
4) must love me
5) must not lie to me
6) must not hurt me
7) must love me
8) must love me
9) must love me, and only me
10) more t&c to be confirmed..

lol!!!



12:24 AM | back to top
Go to older postsGo to newer posts
mEow
Follow this blog: '



Rewind