| mEowings | About mEow | mEow remembers | mEow frens | mEow-ers | | |
I MISS BLOGGIN!!!
Friday, February 26, 2010


Issit a sign of me getting old, or a sign that my life is getting repetitive that there's noting for me to blog?

For 4 yrs of my uni life, through all the numerous nights that I spent sleeplessly, I nv failed to stop blogging, but now, I stopped. WHY?

I religiously type daily report to my boss yet i can spend some time for myself to write a little someting, a little memory of my daily life so that nxt time I can remember that tis dae tis tis tis happened?

I hereby commit that in this new Tiger Year, 2010, I m gonna start my mEow mEow-ings again. YEAH!

Life, is about me, mE mEo mEow!

Welcome back, mEow. :D


9:53 PM | back to top
Go to older postsGo to newer posts
mEow
Follow this blog: '



Rewind