| mEowings | About mEow | mEow remembers | mEow frens | mEow-ers | | |
Old old meow
Sunday, February 28, 2010


Suddenly, found that march is coming. And the once only kinda bday party I m plannin since last yr, is yet to be cast in concrete.

I had planned to haf a party since last yr and i say, i will get it on my 25th Birthday...den tts it, no more shall I celebrate my bday. no way, nt when age will then become a sensitive topic.

So anyway, I've been trying, really!

I toyed with ideas of yacht party, at Haw Par Villa, at Dreamers cafe, Fish & Co, Miss Clarity, Sentosa and in the end, none really worked out.

So its down to
My hse,
His hse.

So anyway, finally settled on the date and place and time.

Check out fb invites!!! Reply asap! Thank you!

Labels:



4:17 PM | back to top
Go to older postsGo to newer posts
mEow
Follow this blog: '



Rewind